Business Analyst/Implementation Manager
This 18 month fixed term role will lead the implementation of the Commission's Independent Review and oversee the new compliance framework.
Domain Name Commission Ltd is a company wholly-owned by Internet New Zealand Incorporated.
The Domain Name Commission regulates the .nz domain name space. We want people, businesses and communities to have a trusted and distinctively New Zealand online presence.
Are you interested in work that is for the public good, keeping .nz safe trusted and secure?
Do you have a strong work ethic and like to start up and drive projects forward?
If so, we want you as part of our team.
You’ll work with a small but committed team. Reporting to the Domain Name Commissioner, you will help the Commission implement:
- the findings from its first regulatory review,
- its compliance strategy and work plan built by Deloitte,
- changes to the delivery of domain name dispute resolution services,
- enforcement of .nz policy.
To be successful you will need:
- strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- well developed relationship management skills and effective communication skills,
- a keen interest in business process documentation and an appreciation for how technology can assist business decisions,
- the ability to lead successful implementations through the innovation life-cycle from ideation, to prototyping, to embedding the change
- understanding or ability to work with Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence)
- Microsoft office skills to at least an intermediate level
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience
- an understanding or ability to learn about the domain name system and the .nz domain name space.
We’ll help you succeed by giving you delivery support from the Commission’s employees and other employees from across the InternetNZ group including technology, reporting, commercial, research and policy teams.
You will also be able to take advantage of a great working environment in the heart of downtown Wellington with strong social club activities.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date: 16 May 2019