DNCL was appointed by InternetNZ to develop and monitor a competitive registrar market, as well as create a fair environment for the registration and management of .nz domain names.
Our role includes:
We offer advice on:
- complaints about registrars not abiding by .nz policies
- incorrect domain name registration information
- disputes over who should be the registrant of a .nz domain name.
We do NOT:
- deal with issues concerning a website’s content
- have the jurisdiction to handle complaints relating to the illegal or malicious use of a domain name (e.g. spam, phishing, or possible breaches of New Zealand legislation).
Any complaint about the management of a domain name should first be taken up with the registrar. If the registrar doesn’t resolve your issue, further information about disputes and complaints is available.
For further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org