The .nz Oversight Committee (NZOC) has selected the members of the working group to review the .nz Whois Policy.
Members of the working group are:
- David Russell - Convenor (NZOC member, Chief Executive of the Consumers Institute)
- Glenda Buschl - E-Business Manager, WebcoMedia
- Colin Jackson - E-Government Unit, State Services Commission
- Mark Nissen - Web Manager AA Tourism, and Registrar Operations AA Guides
- Don Stokes - Knossos Networks Ltd
Three ex-officio members were selected as well. They were:
- Keith Davidson - President, InternetNZ
- Jennifer Northover - Councillor, InternetNZ
- Nick Griffin - General Manager, NZRS
The group will be supported by the Domain Name Commissioner, Debbie Monahan.